5 Observations from Michael Phelps' Marijuana Bong Incident
By admin - Posted on February 5th, 2009
- Him having the munchies now allows the public to understand how Michael Phelps is able to eat 15,000 calories per day. Two things that have rarely been spotted in the wild: a fat pot head or a fat swimmer.
- Although Phelps may lose some of his lucrative endorsement deals, a possible High Times magazine sponsorship and a potential Gamecocks scholarship should cover the difference.
- Chlorinated bong water will never catch on, but candid cell phone photos will never get old.
- A gold medal can buy a lot of dime bags of schwag in these troubled economic times.
- Bong hit and thong fit rhyme and the phrase "going for the gold" has a totally different meaning now (read: Jamaican Gold Bud).
- 5 Reasons Why North Korea Wants to Start World War III
- 5 Easy Ways to Quash Roomba Sentience
- Study: American Celebrities Now Outnumber Fans
- Jack Nicholson, Dennis Hopper to Make “Easy Rider Too: Cantankerous Old Hippies”
- Howard Stern Claims Fatherhood of Madonna's Malawi Baby
- Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie to Defuse North Korea's Nuclear Ambitions
- Effort Underway to Improve Short Attention Spans of Americans
- Mel Gibson to Change Name from Mel Gibson to Mel Gibson
- Miss Universe 2007 Pageant Won By Iittikkupt Wrttkkyl of 55 Cancri System