5 Interesting Facts about Sarah Palin's New Book
On November 17, 2009 the American public witnessed the release of Sarah Palin's tell-all book, "Going Rogue: An American Life". Here are some previously unknown facts about the book.
- This is the first book officially endorsed by the NRA as a weapon for hunting wolves (assuming it's thrown hard enough from a helicopter).
- The book may be found in the teen pregnancy prevention section of most book stores. Its intended use is that of a how-not-to guide for parents.
- If the book is thrown into the Bering Sea it may eventually wash up on the shore in Russia.
- The book is very popular on the professional snowmobile racing circuit, as attested to by professional racer Jasper Clintook who said, "We can't believe Todd is tappin' that!"
- The original title was "$1.25 Million Retainer: Americans Are Suckers".
* Really, this is NOT a Photoshop!! Proof!
(we're not sure about how reading to dogs links to literacy among young people....must be an Alaska thing)
- Maine Voters Outlaw Homo Sapiens Marriage in Referendum
- 5 Easy Ways to Quash Roomba Sentience
- Nostalgic Bush Says FY09 Budget "Last Chance to Shaft the Poor"
- Study: American Celebrities Now Outnumber Fans
- Jack Nicholson, Dennis Hopper to Make “Easy Rider Too: Cantankerous Old Hippies”
- Howard Stern Claims Fatherhood of Madonna's Malawi Baby
- Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie to Defuse North Korea's Nuclear Ambitions
- Effort Underway to Improve Short Attention Spans of Americans
- Mel Gibson to Change Name from Mel Gibson to Mel Gibson